Part Time HR Officer - Antrim 3.5 days per week
The Client: Local Public body based in Antrim, serving local residents.
- Provide support to managers undertaking investigations
- Ensure accurate and timely equality monitoring information and reports as necessary
- Support and supervise junior staff on day to day basis
- Record managing
Hours of work: 3.5 days per week- can be flexible of days/hours
- University degree or equivalent qualification plus 1 years experience in HR setting
- Certificate in personnel recognised by CIPD plus 2 years experience in HR department
- 3 Years experience in Humans Resources department, one of which must have been in at a *first line management level
- Rates of pay £13.12 per hour + Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.