Part time ICT Technician required
Provision and maintenance of ICT facilities and rescources
- Ensure that the school owned systems and devices are maintained in good working order.
- Co-Ordinate the repair of all ICT related equipment
- Liaise with authorised repair agenices as necessary
- Assist with te installation of ICT related hardware and ensuring its succesful
- Perform routine software operations as required
- Make back up copies of softwarefor security purposes as required
- Assist with the installation of software on any school managed network and stand alone systems.
- Make minor alterations, where appropriate and copyright permitting, to softwaree as directed.
- Maintain school website.
- Liaise with managed servie provider as required to support the maintenance of the classroo 2000 infrastructure.
- Development, maintenance and operation of manual and/or computerised systems in relation to administrative tasks associated with the area of work
- Maintenance of an inventory/records of departmental rescources
- Assistance in the ordering/purchasing, receivng, checking, storing and distribution of resources.
- Support all staff in ensuring the general saftey of pupils
- Assist with evacuatio in emergencies
- Undertake photcopying as requried
- Minimum 5 GCSE/O Level pass grade A*-C
- Hold a 3rd level qualifiation in a related disciline e.g ICT/Multimedia
- 3 years experience in a technical support role in a school/college.
- Knowledge of the requirements of a technician
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Experience of setting up multi-media systems
- Knowledge of the NI ICT cirriculum
- Website designs and maintenance
- Knowledge of the C2K network in schools
- Knowledge in a range of software applications to be used in a school
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Abiltity to use own initiative
- Ability to deal appropriatley with parents and pupils
- Ability to motivate self and others