Part-Time Lecturer (Counselling) Level 4
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Part-Time Lecturer (Counselling) Level 4 to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months.
Pay rate: £30.47per hour
Location: Newtownards, BT23
Hours: Two days per week (Tues and Wed)
- 420 hours therapeutic counselling Qualification at level 4 or above
- 10 hours personal therapy
- Member of a professionalism association for Counselling or Psychotherapy
- 30 hours per year CPD activities
- Current practitioner with 2 years supervised counselling practice
- Minimum of 450 counselling hours
- Supervision qualification or 1 year experience of providing supervision to groups or individuals in a counselling setting
- Teaching qualification AND 2 years teaching and assessing at level 2 and 3 or above
- Deliver and develop the provision of counselling and health/care courses across all sections of the School.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland