Part-Time Marketing Administrator // Dublin 12
Part-Time Marketing Administrator - Dublin 12
At Grafton Recruitment we have an exciting opportunity available for a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Administrator to join a growing, market leading organisation with offices in Dublin 12.
This part-time position will be offered as a 9 month contract with a strong chance of extension upon completion. The contract will be due to commence in July 2020 with the successful candidate expected to work 20 hours per week.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Attend marketing meeting and forum
- Support dealer network with marketing backup including instore material
- Implement and follow up of local marketing activity .i.e.. email campaigns
- Identify and develop local adaptions of marketing and communication material
- Support sales team by developing and executing sales material
- Development of local dealer catalogue
- Proof read central material such as catalogues, product text and sales campaign material
- Project lead trade fairs together with business development
- Work with other marketing departments with multiple brands
- Work with other country marketing coordinators to share best practice
- Publishing and send out of PR material
- Content management of social media and partner portal material
- Develop, implement and follow up on Google AdWords campaign
- CRM support and monthly meeting on updates and issues within CRM
- Lead processing through email marketing, website sign-up, trade fairs etc
- Manage leads (i.e. update) in CRM
- Direct mail send outs
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Business or marketing related third level qualification
- 1-2 years experience in a busy marketing or sales admin role
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent organisation, planning & time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an eye for detail
For this role we are seeking a proactive individual who can take the marketing lead and who enjoys supporting a high performing team. If this sounds like you, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment vis the enclosed link.
A pro rata salary in the region of €28,000 - €33,000 depending on experience will be on offer.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.