Parts Co-ordinator Required
We are recruiting for a Part Co-ordinator to join the team for one of our clients based in Broughshane. The client is a leading provider of cleaning machines in Northern Ireland with a rapidly expanding business in the Republic of Ireland. They have a reputation for solving cleaning problems, providing innovative technology and first -class service to customers. As part of their expansion plans, they now wish to add a part supervisor to the team.
The Key responsibilities will include:
- Control parts stock based on min/max stock levels to ensure optimum availability to maximise first time fix
- Monitor planned jobs and identified parts required
- Prepare kits for engineers (minimise need for engineers to be at HQ)
- Place orders for parts to replenish against min/max stock levels and to meet non-standard requirements
- Source non-standard parts or to ensure improved cost and availability is achieved
- Work with engineers to ensure optimum van stock of high turnover parts
- Deal with engineer parts queries
- Maintain high standards of stores and stock organisation (make parts easy to find)
- Book parts and machines in and out
- Liaise with suppliers on any parts supply issues
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping in the stores
- Handle receipts and despatches
- Control of hire machines
- Work closely with other members of the team
- Utilise the IT based service system in support of all of the above
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a parts department including stock ordering, stock control, parts issuing and kitting.
- A strong focus on customer service and achieving high levels of first-time fix.
- Experience in dealing with parts suppliers
- Comfortable working with IT based stores systems
- A self-motivates team player with high attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday
- Preferred 8am to 4.30pm or 8.30am to 5pm
- Starting salary of £22k - can be negotiated depending on experience
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.