* Inbound queries by telephone and email.
* Proactive outbound calling to key accounts, merchants and new customers.
* To resolve problems to customer's satisfaction within agreed timelines, effectively and efficiently.
* To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
* To maintain and update customer database with accurate information, order processing via system.
* Acknowledging the customer's issues and reassuring them of a solution.
* To contact customers and clients as required ensuring prompt resolution to customer queries.
* Provide a high-quality professional service to internal & external customers.
* Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships e.g. account Management teams, credit control or other sales operations as required.
* To ensure procedures and compliance requirements are adhered to.
* Providing on-going support to team members and management.
* To maintain and/or increase levels of business activity in line with individual targets.
* Maintain high accuracy in all aspects of order processing including credit card transactions.
* To achieve KPI Targets as set by management. * Any other ad hoc duties which may involve direct contact with other departments
Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) including English and Maths
Previous sales experience is essential
Proven and demonstrable negotiation skills coupled with the ability to "close" the sale with a level of professionalism. Excellent telephone manner and communication skills both verbal and written
Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner
Ability to manage information and process in accurate and timely fashion
Excellent organisational and planning skills Strong customer focus and attention to detail Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team Ability to work under pressure Excellent IT Skills - MS Office and Sage experience are crucial