Patient Care Specialist - Northern Ireland
Patient Care Specialist
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: Excellent - Negotiable on experience
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a full time permanent Patient Care Specialist. The role will primarily be based in the Belfast, Antrim and Craigavon areas but there will be an expectation to cover other sites across Northern Ireland when required on a 40 hour per week basis.
Our client is a healthcare service provider supplying a range of Adult & Paediatric respiratory services to thousands of patients across Northern Ireland.
This excellent opportunity will offer you the chance to expand on your clinical skills, work autonomously, and support business growth by playing a key role in the expansion of our client's business across Northern Ireland.
You will be responsible for maintaining existing customers and winning new business in this expanding market by promoting our range of products and services to key stakeholders in hospitals and community integrated teams. Key activities of the role include;
- Set up/ installation of homecare devices such as CPAP, NIV, Invasive Ventilation and Cough Assist at patient's homes and at hospital locations across all Trusts
- Manage patient home installations, clinic installations/support, training and compliance activities with patients and clinicians
- Manage patient follow up post install: to include telephone calls, post install home visits and compliance follow up. Will need to communicate feedback to prescribing centres.
- To support clinical training & educational workshops in key centres across all Trusts
- Attendance at Respiratory Conferences/Meetings when required
- Daily interaction with patients and their families/carers, as well as a variety of healthcare professionals
- Qualified Nurse/Physiotherapist/Medical Technician with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in hospital and/or homecare environment
- Exceptional managerial, communication and record keeping skills, with proven ability to present, train, mentor and influence to a variety of customers
- Ability to build rapport, display empathy and develop/maintain strong business relationships with key customers
- Proven attention to detail and follow through
- Computer literate/practical working IT skills
- Full driving licence, access to a car and business insurance
- Ideally residing within 50 miles of Belfast
- Excellent - Negotiable on experience
- Company Car, Laptop and Phone and Fuel Card
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Extensive training
- Career progression and development opportunities
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.