Patient Services Administrator - Hybrid - Dublin 12
|Salary||€30000 - €32000 per annum|
|Published||about 2 months ago|
atient Services Administrator - €32k - Hybrid
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to recruit a Patient Services Administrator to take up a full-time role within a growing team located in Dublin 12.
If you are pro-active by nature, passionate about healthcare administration, can multi-task with ease and will bring existing skills in medical administration to add value to our growing team, then we would want to hear from you!
This permanent position will offer a salary of €32,000, a generous bonus scheme, excellent benefits and a flexible hybrid working model with 50% WFH each week.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to clinical sales and nurse teams
- Processing patient assessment forms
- Schedule diagnostic clinics and patient set ups
- Team diary management
- Working to daily KPI's
- Monthly reporting of KPI's and appointments to be carried out and maintained
- Maintaining and updating patient records CRM database
- Create greater efficiencies with current workflow practices
- Large key accounts responsibility solely for appointments
- Provide comprehensive solutions to patient queries
- Working to month end deadlines & KPI's
- Manage incoming post; sort and ensure distribution to each department
Interested candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience ideally gained in a healthcare related setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven attention to detail and follow through
- Time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Computer literate in Microsoft office
- SAP experience an advantage
- Self-starter/Demonstrates initiative
- Open and receptive communication skills
- Outgoing and positive attitude to customers and colleagues
- Ability to deal with several tasks at once, is able to adapt to most situations
- An attitude of teamwork
If you are someone with an ability to get things done, and are seeking a challenging, varied role in a supportive working environment, this could be your next job!
Please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. For further information or to discuss in confidence, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.