Patient Services Co-ordinator | North County Dublin
Patient Services Co-ordinator, North County Dublin | Healthcare Sector | Permanent Contract
The Client: Headquartered North County Dublin, our client is a healthcare services provider with a well established team. They are currently seeking to recruit a Client Services Co-ordinator to join a specialist division. The successful candidate will play an integral role in patient services delivery and will support the wider business in achieving company objectives.
The Role: As Patient Services Co-ordinator, you will be required to support key functions within patient services. You will be responsible for supporting patient management activities, operations and supply chain while delivering a best-in-class service to clients.
You will act as the first point of contact for clients, handle a high volume of queries on a daily basis, co-ordinate logistics, manage relationships with third party suppliers, and support finance operations across Ireland and the UK.
You will also be required to maintain internal relationships across multiple business units and manage SLA's in line with KPI's. As part of this role there is a focus on delivering the highest levels of customer service, quality, and compliance.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday (39 hours per week)
Key Duties |
- To effectively co-ordinate client management activities including client set-up, account management to include query and order processing
- Handle all client queries in line with strict deadlines and internal KPI's
- Co-ordination of supply chain and logistics activities, ensuring full compliance with SLA's
- Manage escalation and complaints process within agreed timeframes
- Co-ordinate client training requirements for specialist client services
- Process stock and servicing reports, ensuring adequate supply and maintenance levels are achieved
- Support finance activities, co-ordinating weekly and monthly invoicing procedures
- Management reporting and daily/weekly team meetings
- At least 2-3 years experience in a busy client management/customer service role ideally with elements of logistics and supply chain support
- Ability to work with highly sensitive data in a confidential manner
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to support staff at all levels
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel and CRM/ERP systems
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Good negotiation skills with the confidence to handle
In Return |
- €34-35k basic annual salary
- Commission/bonus structure
- Health Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Full training will be provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
In 2020, Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie