Payroll Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Job title: Payroll Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Staffline Recruitment is Ireland's largest leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions. An established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland with exciting strategic growth plans. Currently employing a permanent workforce of 160 employees and supplying 6000 temporary agency workers weekly to an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator (Maternity Cover) to join our highly successful award winning team. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a unique, fast paced environment.
The Payroll Administrator will work within a dedicated team to ensure payroll data is exported accurately and efficiently, adhering to payroll deadlines and delivering a high level of date accuracy.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing weekly payroll for agency staff across multiple sites (UK & ROI)
- Perform weekly assignment and worker export to payroll and repair any data errors
- Check branches' weekly timesheet list
- Prepare timesheet export and ensure all data is in required formats
- Export timesheets in line with Payroll deadlines and amend any transfer errors reported by Payroll
- Reconcile & review payrolls
- Processing statutory payments and deductions orders
- Issuing payslips and P45s
- Generating invoices
- Liaising with branch network for query resolution on incorrect rates and hours
- Processing holidays and tracking on CRM system
- Deal with any payroll queries and escalate in areas where you cannot resolve
- Any other duties as required by Head of Payroll
- At least 2 years experience in a busy payroll department
- 5 GCSEs at Grades A-C (or equivalent) including English and Math
- Demonstratable experience using MS Packages, especially Excel Use of computerised Finance Systems
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- An organised, systematic approach to deliver results to deadlines and under pressure
- Use of computer databases
- Competitive base salary (dependant on experience)
- Generous Reward & Recognition Scheme
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance - 4 x Salary
- Hybrid Working
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Tuesday 17th of August 2021 at 4pm.