The Client: Local Public body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: As a member of the HR & OD team the post holder will be required to provide and develop a high quality HR & OD Service in support of the corporate plan & strategic workforce plan.
- Carry out the delivery of comprehensive monthly, bi-weekly and weekly payroll services ensuring accurate and timely payments and maintain a high level of customer service in accordance with relevant statutory legislation.
- Process Real Time Information and Pension Auto Enrolment procedures to NILGOSC and process all contractual and statutory schemes, such as sick, maternity, paternity, parental, redundancy pay in accordance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Process non statutory deductions and payments, such as trade union subscriptions, charitable donations, childcare schemes and other deductions through court and enforcement orders.
- Carry out pension contributions and payments under NILGOSC or other relevant schemes.
- Carry out administration for new starts, leavers, secondments, transfers and amendments to employee records and documentation.
- To provide support and advice to line managers in relation to the implementation of compensation and benefits related policies and procedures.
Hours of work: 37 hours, Monday- Friday, 9.00am- 5.00pm.
- It is essential that applicants have a minimum of Five GCSE passes at grade A-C, NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- Three years relevant experience in all of the following areas of responsibility;
- Computerised Payroll environment for a workforce of more than 250.
- Provision of advice and guidance to line managers on Generalist Payroll issues;
- Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1 above, they must demonstrate a minimum of five years' experience as outlined in 2 above.
- A working knowledge of computerised Payroll Information Systems.
- Rate of pay £12.95 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.