Payroll & Accounts Administrator (FERMANAGH)
Payroll & Accounts Administrator required for Enniskillen Area
Full time position Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm (30mins lunch)
Salary : £26,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inputting Sales invoices/ monthly statements / purchase invoices
- Posting off customer and supplier payments
- Familiar with online payment of payroll and suppliers.
- Vat /PAYE /EC Sales/VIES returns
- Complete returns online with ROS/HMRC.
- Preparation of records for accountant.
- Familiar with accounting practices in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- Process the payroll monthly & weekly payroll and associated returns for NI & ROI employees
- Pension administration and reporting
- Cash flow
- Process credit card requests
- Credit Control
- Bank reconciliation for all companies within the group
- Monthly accounts reports
- General office filing.
- Answering telephones and monitoring e-mails.
- Taking messages
- Taking bookings/orders
- Dealing with Customer enquiries.
- Previous experience of payroll and accounting systems, ideally SAGE and Pegasus
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Minimum 3 years' experience of working in a similar role within a busy accounts department
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.