Payroll & Accounts Administrator (OMAGH TOWN)
Payroll & Accounts Administrator required for Omagh Town
Full time position 37.5 hours weekly, 9am - 5pm (30mins lunch)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process the payroll monthly & weekly payroll and associated returns for NI & ROI employees
- Pension administration and reporting
- Bank reconciliation for all companies within the group
- Process credit card requests
- Accounting general admin to include supplier and customer set ups requesting statements missing invoices and etc
- Provide cover for reception as and when required.
Previous experience of a large payroll system
Hold an accounts / accounting qualification e.g. Payroll, Bookkeeping, Accounting or equivalent
Working knowledge of MS Excel
Minimum education to GCSE (grade A-C) to include Maths and English
Minimum 3 years' experience of working in a similar role within a busy accounts department
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Bottom of Form