Perform accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of payroll transactions.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
· Updates payroll records by entering changes, rates, job title and department/division transfers.
· Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
· Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
· Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
· Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
· Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Payroll Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Analysing Information, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Organization
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com