Job title: Payroll Officer
Staffline Recruitment takes its place on the island as a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions with an extensive client list. We are an established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 160 corporate employees.
As part of the Company's continued growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join our highly successful award-winning team. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a unique, fast paced environment.
The Payroll Administrator will work within a dedicated team to ensure payroll data is exported accurately and efficiently, adhering to payroll deadlines and delivering a high level of date accuracy.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing weekly payroll for agency staff across multiple sites (UK & ROI).
- Perform weekly placement and worker export to payroll and repair any data errors.
- Performing weekly payroll checks.
- Preparing timesheet exports, ensuring all data is in required formats.
- Export timesheets in line with Payroll deadlines and amend any transfer errors reported by Payroll.
- Reconcile & review payrolls.
- Processing statutory payments and deductions orders.
- Issuing payslips and P45s.
- Generating invoices.
- Liaising with Branch Network & On-sites for query resolution.
- Processing holidays and tracking on CRM system.
- Dealing with any payroll queries and escalate in areas where you cannot resolve.
- Any other duties as required by Head of Payroll.
- At least 1 years' experience in a busy payroll department (this may be increased to 3 years for shortlisting purposes)
- 5 GCSEs at Grades A-C (or equivalent) including English and Math
- Demonstratable experience using MS Packages, especially Excel Use of computerised Finance Systems
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- An organised, systematic approach to deliver results to deadlines and under pressure
- Experience of Pay & Bill Software.
- Competitive base salary
- Generous Reward & Recognition Scheme
- 36 days annual leave, inclusive of Company recognised public holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Work Anniversary rewards from 5 years plus
- Life Assurance
- Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add your family/friends
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Monday 30th of January 2023 at 10am.