Payroll Officer | £18,000 - £22,000 | Belfast
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join our client in Belfast City Centre for a permanent role.
The payroll officer will be required to deliver a payroll service for 200+ employees each month ensuring accuracy and efficiency at all times.
- Administration of all aspects of the payroll function to ensure that all employees are paid correctly and on time.
- Process new starts, leavers and employee transfers
- Responsibility for the right to work documents
- Ensure that all absence records and reports are effectively and efficiently actioned on the payroll system
- Ensure that all pension administration, including auto enrolment processes are accurate and carried out in a timely manner
- Process employee monthly expenses
- Ensure that all FPS and EPS returns are made to HMRC in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaise with HMRC, other statutory bodies and external stakeholders as and when required
- Keep up to date with regulations relating to payroll and pension issues
- Reconcile all payroll control accounts on a monthly basis from the payroll system to the finance general ledgers
- Provide supporting information for annual reports
- Support the finance department
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a Payroll processing role
- Previous experience using Sage Payroll (or a similar payroll package) for end to end payroll processing
- Experience administering Pensions including auto enrolment
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Microsoft Excel and Word
- A Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) qualification
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced Finance Department
This is a full-time position with a 37.5 hour week. A very competitive package will be offered, with a comprehensive benefits' package to include Private Healthcare, Company Pension Scheme, 24 days' holiday per year increasing to 25 days plus 8 statutory holidays, plus the option to purchase 1 additional week's holiday, Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, and many more.
For further information please submit your CV via link.