Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a Payroll Officer to join their existing team, based at their site on the border Co Tyrone / Co Fermanagh
As the Payroll Officer you will be able to:
- Process weekly, and monthly payroll to include ROI
- Monitor attendance records
- Maintain records to include HMRC submissions
- Complete and process employee expenses
- Maintain pension contribution records
- Complete year end processing
- Process reports for finance and HR purposes
The ideal Payroll Officer must have
- 5 GCSE's including English and Maths
- A minimum of 2 years experience dealing with payroll for a large number of employees
- Knowledge of time based and piecework remuneration systems
- Capability of producing management reports
- A high level of competency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5pm
- Competitive Salary
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment, excellent pay and conditions.
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.