Payroll Officer (Part Time)
Our client, a leading company in the area, are seeking to recruit a Payroll Officer (Part Time) to join their existing team at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As the Payroll Officer you will be able to:
- Process weekly payroll for up to 250 staff
- Provide an effective and efficient payroll service to the business
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all payroll functions
- Ensure national insurance, tax, pensions and any other relevant deductions are made in line with HMRC regulations
- Submit all relevant documentation to HMRC in time
- Compile and complete all relevant reports for the Finance Team
The ideal Payroll Officer must have
- Previous payroll experience
- Experience of processing payroll in a large organisation
- Experience of using PAMS,OPERA or SAGE payroll systems
- Ability to work in a team
- A high level of competency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Attention to detail
- Possess a high degree of confidentiality
Hours of work:
- Mon - Wed
- 24hrs per week
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment, excellent pay and conditions.
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.