Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Payroll Officer/Bookkeeper on behalf of a market leading Accountancy practice. The Payroll Officer/Bookkeeper will be responsible for supporting the payroll and bookkeeping team with weekly and monthly payroll duties as well as quarterly VAT duties. The Payroll Officer/Bookkeeper will be managing a portfolio of weekly/monthly payrolls for a variety of number of clients of all sizes based in the UK/ROI.
- Payroll - running weekly/monthly payroll including RTI submissions including setting up and running auto enrolment
- Submission of CIS returns to HMRC
- Computerised bookkeeping for a variety of clients to include data entry
- Preparation of VAT returns and submission of the same.
- 2 years experience as a payroll/bookkeeper/accounting technician
- Ideally you will previously have worked in an accountancy practice or within a payroll bureau background
- Experience in using Sage essential, Xero desirable
- Good working knowledge of payroll, VAT and accounts production packages
- Knowledge of the end to end payroll process for the UK and ROI (ROI being desirable)
- Ideally you will hold a Book-keeping/Payroll/Accounting Technician qualification
The successful Payroll Officer/Bookkeeper will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus pension and health-care benefits.
The Payroll Officer/Bookkeeper role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.