This not-for-profit organisation have been providing valuable services to their clients in Northern Ireland for the last 20 years.
Staffline are delighted to be working with them to recruit a Payroll Setup Coordinator to operate from their Belfast office.
The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating the new client payroll set-up process, ensuring that each stage of the process is actioned properly; the client receives a good service; that appropriate information is provided to the line manager and the client.
- To coordinate and track all duties around payroll setups (as outlined in the payroll set-up procedures)
- To work with Admin to ensure pre-agreed hourly rates, dates and other details from set up checklist are transferred to the appropriate forms
- To liaise with Admin when payroll packs are emailed or posted to new clients
- To liaise with Admin to ensure outstanding forms are returned
- To ensure all required signatures are added to documentation
- To directly assist clients or as appropriate refer them to Independent Living Advisor if they experience difficulties in accessing required information or support from Trust to complete sign-up
- To ensure completed packs are forwarded to Independent Living Advisors for sign-off
- To ensure Independent Living Advisors have relevant information for completion of T&Cs for new employer's employees
- To report any concerns to Independent Living Advisors about the client set-up e.g. Trust support level for further advocacy; client mental capacity; client who requires support with net pays and recording methods
- To report issues, barriers, delays, recurring difficulties etc. to line manager
- To carry out other duties considered mutually reasonable by the post holder and line manager
- No specific requirement - a recognised payroll, accountancy or proven equivalent qualification will be an advantage
Experience and Knowledge
- A track record in a finance or payroll post including the use of a computerised payroll system involving all aspects of payroll
- A knowledge of payroll systems.
- Experience in administration
- Experience of operating a payroll within a payroll bureau environment will be an advantage
Personal Attributes and Skills
The successful candidate should have following personal qualities or skills:
- IT proficiency in the basic functions of MS Word and experience in using MS Excel at intermediate level and ability to use and adapt quickly to new technology
- Good interpersonal and communication skills which are applicable to a range of colleagues and service users
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Exemplary customer service skills and a team player
- Able to work flexibly and work necessary hours to meet the demands of the position
- Able to process a high volume of detailed work in a short time frame
- Accuracy and an eye for detail, with a meticulous, systematic approach to problem solving
- Trustworthy with the ability to deal with confidential information
- A positive and good humoured nature
- Commitment to equal opportunities and CILNI ethos
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Experience working in a fast-paced payroll bureau
- Experience of setting up and closing employers
Full job description and salary information available upon application.
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care