Payroll Specialist | Galway |12 month contract, Full-time
The Client: Headquartered in Galway, our client is a market leader in construction. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with and they are seeking to appoint a Payroll Specialist to join their team on a full time basis for a 12 month contract.
The Role: As a payroll specialist, you will be required to effectively manage weekly payroll for 500 employees
The main duties will include:
* Analysis of timesheet entry into the payroll software
* Calculation of holiday entitlements, pension contributions and BIK
* Experience in payroll year end procedures
* Upkeep and management of employee records
* General Administration duties
* Monitoring absenteeism, sick leave etc.
* At least 3-4 years experience in a similar role ideally with a professional qualification in Payroll
* Experience in Sage Micropay essential
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Proficiency in SAP advantageous
* Strong knowledge of microsoft office
* Technical knowledge of all statutory payroll legislation in UK and Ireland
* Excellent renumeration package
* Parking provided
* Canteen facilities
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start within a very well established organisation.
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.