|Salary||£22302 - £25787 per annum|
|Published||26 days ago|
|Contact email||Angela Condit|
37.5 hours per week
£22,302 - £25,787 (Dependant on Qualification)
I have an exciting new opportunity available as a Payroll Specialist with a rapidly growing organisation. The successful candidate for this role will input payroll information into the system, manage pension portal, P11d's and respond in a professional and timely manner to staff payroll queries. We are looking for a knowledgeable Payroll Specialist to process an internal payroll across three jurisdictions, UK, IOM & ROI responsible for over 1600 staff members.
Are you interested in a challenging yet rewarding job that will develop you?
If so, look no further! This could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
- Compassionate culture Paid annual leave, which increases with the length of service
- Refer-a-friend bonuses
- Comprehensive training and 24/7 team support
- Occupational sick pay
- Pension plan
- Continuous professional development/training including the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications related to your role e.g. QCF3/5
- Employer funded Healthcare scheme which includes savings on high street retail outlets and gym membership
- Coming soon: Early Access to earned wages through the employer salary advance software
- Career progression opportunities and opportunities for additional hours
- Death in service benefit
- Confidential counselling service
- Long service awards
- Save on the purchase of any bicycle on the Organisation Cycle to work scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Access to information portals & assistance through 3rd party vendors on areas related to your Mental, Physical, and Financial Well-being
- Check hours worked are calculated correctly for each employee.
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, sickness, etc. with the assistance of an integrated software system.
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed.
- Upload payslips through an electronic system and respond to queries.
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Review pension uploads.
- CIPP qualified or have at least 3 years payroll experience
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software and databases
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Solid understanding of payroll, HMRC, Auto-enrolment
- Understanding of P11d processing, data and rules
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational ability with great attention to detail
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- ROI Payroll knowledge desirable