|Salary||Up to £28374.00 per annum + healthcare pension|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Katrina Marron|
Staffline Recruitment are working in partnership with Wrightbus, a leading manufacturing company loacted in Ballymena. They are looking to recruit for PDI TECHNICIAN(s). Are you ready for new challenge?
Salary: £28374 (£14.36p/h) Per Annum
Hours per week: 38
Full time, Permanent positions
- Pension: 5% employee, 3% company
- Holidays: 237.5 hours
- Life Assurance
- Multi Store Discount Scheme
- Subsidised Canteen Facilities
- On site car parking
- Medicash Scheme (Health Insurance)
Essential Job Criteria:
- Time served Mechanic or 3 years experience in a chassis manufacturing environment or Time served automotive, domestic or industrial electrician
- Experience of fault finding, diagnosing and rectification of faults
-Ability to interpret engineering drawing and wiring diagrams
-Ability to identify root causes, containment and corrective actions
-Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
-Strong communication and problem-solving skills
-Ability to meet tight deadlines and is forward thinking.
-Calm under pressure, especially when Quality conflicts with Production
-Ability to confront operators and management with the facts when non-conformances are discovered.
-Willing to undertake training or retraining as required
-Ability to meet targets & work in a professional manner.
- City & Guilds Diesel Mechanic / NVQ 3
- Clean PCV Driving Licence Category D
- Experience in Wabco, Voith, Cummins, Xentry and Josam systems
- Experience in MAHA testing equipment
- Conduct Pre-delivery Inspection in a timely manner and to the Wrightbus Quality Standard, including the programming / execution of Wabco, Voith, Xentry, Cummins and Josam systems
-Conduct Road Tests and Shakedown Test in a timely manner and to the Wrightbus Quality Standard
-Identifying and rectifying faults when they occur
-Validate any rework of identified defects or uncompleted work after correction.
-Implement any customer sign-off feedback or customer market feedback on Quality issues to improve Quality for new buses leaving the factory
-Identify root causes of any relevant issues and implement solutions with operators, or other departments, to prevent re-occurrence
-Communicate with all levels of the business to improve standardisation and to reduce quality defects
-Give feedback on any of the issues above to allow Quality documentation to be updated and to carry forward lessons learned.
Please call Katrina at staffline on 028 25 642699 or 07425623023, email email@example.com