|Salary||Up to £22.03 per hour|
|Published||28 days ago|
Peace Programme Manager
The Client: Local Public organisation based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
As a member of the Cultural & Community Services Management Team the postholder will be required to:
- Manage and develop the resources of the Peace programme and ensure services are delivered efficiently and effectively in compliance with Council policies, SEUPB guidance and EU regulations
- Manage and implement the delivery of the Peace Action Plan projects and outcomes across the Council area
- Manage and support the Lisburn/Castlereagh Peace Partnership to maximise allocation and spend of Peace funding across the cluster area and to fulfil the aims and objectives of the Programme as set out in the Action Plan
Hours of work: 37 hours
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
- A Degree, NVQ Level 4 or Post Graduate Diploma, or Masters Degree
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in developing or managing projects in one of the following areas:
- Peace and reconciliation
- Good relations
- Local enterprise
- Community development
- A minimum of two years' experience of managing funding programmes with budget management responsibility in excess of £100,000 per annum
- A minimum of two years' experience supervising or line managing a team of employees
- A minimum of two years' experience in providing reports to Senior Management or Committees
Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined above, they must demonstrate a minimum of 6 years' experience as above
A full current driving licence valid in the UK and access to a car, or, have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post. Applies only to applicants who have a disability under the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Rates of pay £22.03 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.