Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a People Partner for our client based in Belfast. Working on a Fixed Term contract of 12 months.
Salary: £27,425 per annum
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Our client is a local religious company that focuses on improving the lives of People in Northern Ireland. The People Partner will be working with a small team of experts dealing with all queries throughout the business and embracing change in the company's culture.
- Being a brand ambassador working with the marketing team to promote the company.
- Develop brand identity to appeal to everyone in the market by reviewing T&C's, policies, and procedures, pay and benefits to ensure the business is competitive.
- Attracting Candidates and volunteers to the business, working with local agencies, colleges, and other bodies to recruit eligible candidates.
- Selecting candidates and volunteers by agreeing the most suitable method for selection, designing interview questions, securing references and Access NI checks.
- Coordinating paperwork, sharing of documents, job offers and working closely with Managers to agree start dates and induction planning throughout the hiring process.
- Track and report activity of performance to provide reassurance to managers that the team is committed to achieving all organisational outcomes.
- To establish the best way to advertise to potential employees and volunteers the benefits and unique selling points of the company.
- To develop a strategy with staff to support the physical, mental, social, and financial health of staff and to develop an employee well-being action plan to include highlighting Covid-19 activity.
- To conduct an annual staff engagement intervention to include surveys, focus groups, events or feedback through team meetings.
- To oversee all disciplinary and grievance procedures across the business with a view to support the managers to ensure consistency.
- Accurate record keeping, communication from managers regarding staff presence, maintaining equality data, absence statistics and record reports.
- Experience of dealing with most responsibilities noted above where candidates have provided advice to staff and managers.
- Evidence of supporting change initiatives.
- Associate members of CIPD.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Possess a full UK driving licence with access to a car as this role will require some travel.
- Experience of Quality Management Systems (ISO)
- Experience of implementing Investors in People Model
- Third level qualification
- Experience of working with HR specific software
Please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word format. BELSL