The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
- To provide a professional & confidential personal assistant function, including office management & administrative support to Directors, Board Members & Committee Members.
- To provide an effective telephone, diary & time management service for Executive Directors, including the timely preparation & provision of associated papers & the prioritisation of requirements.
- To coordinate organisation of appointments, project meetings to include venues & hospitality.
- To coordinate travel & accommodation arrangements for Directors/Managers.
- To provide, as required, effective reception & switchboard cover, including the management of the post.
- To manage & maintain meeting records including minute books, minutes & action plans.
Hours of work: 36.25 hrs per week
Applicants must provide evidence by the closing date for application that they meet the following essential criteria:
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C+ (or equivalent) including English Language
- RSA Stage III Word Processing or equivalent
- At least 1 year's experience as a personal assistant working directly to Executive &/or Non-Executive Directors
- Experience using MS packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access
- excellent planning and organisational skills
- ability to work accurately under pressure of multiple deadlines
- strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- a strong customer orientation.
- Have worked as a personal assistant within a public sector body
- RSA Stage III Audio Typing
- Private & Executive Secretary's Diploma or equivalent 3rd-level qualification
- Rates of Pay: £12.63 p/hr
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.