Temporary personal secretary required for a large public sector organisation based at through the Belfast Trust.
Rate of Pay: £11.20 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 6 months pending review
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The post holder will provide comprehensive secretarial service to Service Managers within ACCTSS.
- To assist in the day to day running of the secretarial office, working as a member of the ACCTSS administration team to provide administration support to Service Managers.
- Produce letters and correspondence using word processing as directed by senior staff.
- Organize and provide administrative support to meetings as directed, including preparation of agendas, papers, take and transcribe minutes and follow-up action as required.
- Arranging appointments, meetings and maintaining diaries.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and responding as appropriate.
- Organize and maintain filling and administrative systems.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Use of computerized record systems
- Maintain and update relevant spreadsheets/databases as directed.
- Collate and provide statistical information as required.
- Ensure files/charts are available for appointments/meetings etc
- Provide cover for staff during periods of sick/annual leave.
- Such other duties as may be assigned.
This job description is an outline of the post as it is currently perceived by the Trust and may be subject to review as a result of development of this new service.
- OCR / RSA / GCSE Stage 2 Word processing /Typing (Parts 1 and 2) or equivalent qualification OR a minimum of six months word processing experience
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English or English Language (excluding English Literature) and Maths or equivalent / higher qualification and 1 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role
- 2 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.