|Salary||Up to £14.21 per hour|
|Published||26 days ago|
|Contact email||Craig Devaney|
Staffline are currently a Personal Assistant for our client based in Belfast City Centre. This is temporary role, initially for twelve weeks, with the possibility of being extended longer term. Our client are of Northern Ireland largest Housing Associations.
They hours of work are 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday, and the rate of pay is £14.21 per hour.
The main duties of the role include;
- Managing the Group Directors diary.
- Drafting letters, reports and presentations on behalf of the Group Director.
- Organise meetings.
- Minute taking in meetings as and when required.
The Essential Criteria of the role;
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including English and Maths.
- RSA Stage II in Typing / Word Processing.
- At least two years experience working as a Private Secretary or Personal Assistant Support
If you would like to be considered for the role, please submit your Cv to the link below, or contact Craig Devaney in our Belfast branch.