Personal Assistant - Craigavon Full Time
Band 4 Personal Assistant
2 Months initially
The Client: Local Public body based in Craigavon, serving local residents.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week - 9am 5pm
- Responsible for the organisation and provision of personal assistant duties and support to the Director. This will include diary management, dictation, word-processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc.
- Establishment of office procedures and the creation of a filing system for the office in line with records management requirements.
- Research, collation and presentation of information and reports as necessary.
- Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries to the Director ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is taken.
- Drafting correspondence and reports on behalf of the Director.
- To service all meetings including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and progression of business.
- HNC/HND or equivalent/higher qualification in an administrative field AND 1 years' experience in a Personal Secretary role.
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or higher, including English and Maths AND
- 2 years' experience in a Personal Secretary role.
- 3 years' experience in a Personal Secretary role
- OCR/RSA/GCSE Stage 3 Word-processing/Typing (parts 1 & 2) or equivalent qualification
- An equivalent standard of word processing skills gained through a minimum of 1 year's word-processing experience.
- Experience of Microsoft office packages to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Possess extensive experience of the following:
- Regular minute taking
- Organising and servicing Meetings
- Diary Management
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
- Rates of pay £11.20 per hour
- Holiday entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.