Personal Lines Coordinator | Permanent | North County Dublin
PERSONAL LINES COORDINATOR | PERMANENT | NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN
Our client, an Insurance Broker based in North County Dublin, has a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Insurance Account Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. They are searching for the new team member to join their Personal Lines Team. There is a fantastic salary and benefits including opportunities for additional training and career progression on offer. This position includes a hybrid working environment, where after probation you can work from home 2 days a week based on business requirements.
Working within Personal Lines division you will proactively engage with existing and new clients in the broking, placement, processing and administration of renewals, mid-term adjustments, claims and new business.
ON ANY ONE DAY YOU WILL|
- Demonstrate excellent customer service while processing and coordinating policies and all associated documentation ensuring company compliance and procedures are followed whilst providing excellent client service
- Liaise with customers informing them of products to ensure customer retention
- Assist with selling products to new customers, cross sell projects as required
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE |
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Personal Insurance role
- Minimum APA or Grandfathered and CPD compliant
- Familiar with Relay system
- Working knowledge or previous experience working within Personal Lines Market required
- Sound technical product knowledge and knowledge of the general insurance market.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa in the Swords Branch.