Personal Lines Executive
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Jenny Murphy|
I am looking for client-focused people who strive to provide excellent customer service by making the complex simple and ensuring customers have the correct personal coverages they require. You will be engaging with our customers daily about their insurance policies to find what option is best suited to them.
- You will be delivering a seamless customer experience in all aspects of personal lines insurance products that provides value for our customers (car, home insurance etc)
- Identify the appropriate insurance policies and provide the necessary level of advice to meet customer requirements.
To be successful, you will need the following:
- Ability to problem solve and make the complex easy to understand for customers
- Excellent customer relationship-building and rapport
- Have experience in a similar role and hold or show you progressing through your CIP
- Computer literacy and navigation skills
- The desire to be a vital member of an energetic and committed team that is passionate about providing insurance products to new and existing customers
Job Ref #INDCRK23
We have an attractive package on offer with a range of benefits which include great progression opportunities.
This is a full time and permament role.
This role is located in the suberbs of Cork City and would ideally suit candidates who have access to a car.
This role does not include company sponsorship therefore all candidates most hold a valid working visa.
Please contact me on email@example.com or call 086 4404791 for a confidential conversation.