PERSONAL LINES EXECUTIVE| NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN |
Our client based in North County Dublin, has a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Insurance Personal Lines Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. They are searching for the new team member to join their Personal Lines Team coordinating Home and Motor Insurance. There is a fantastic salary and benefits including opportunities for additional training and career progression on offer.
Working within Personal Lines division within Home and Motor Insurance, the successful candidate will act as the subject matter expert to work with customers, creating and retaining a database of potential customers and existing clients to help achieve overall sales goals. You will provide support and assistance to complete the risk underwriting process in agreement with established work-flows, procedures, and company protocol.
- Processing and coordinating policies and all associated documentation ensuring company compliance and procedures are followed whilst providing excellent client service
- Ensure monthly New Business/Renewal targets are achieved
- Assist with projects as required
- Minimum of 2 year's experience within Personal Lines insurance in the areas of Home and Motor Insurance
- Sound technical product knowledge and knowledge of the general insurance market
- Excellent IT skills (Knowledge of Relay Essential)
- APA Personal Lines or CIP qualified (or currently pursuing)
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.