Temporary Personal Secretary required for a large public sector client based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £12.87 per hour
Location: Westland House, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 12 months fixed term
- Managing the Director of Asset Delivery office including internal/external mail; improving work processes and systems within the office; and, working on own initiative to plan and organise the work of the office
- Management and coordination of the Director of Asset Delivery's diary
- Information gathering from Asset Delivery Teams to produce bi-monthly Asset Delivery Directorate blog
- Organise meetings and workshops, prepare and distribute material and accurately capture and document output
- Receiving, prioritising, track and process paper correspondence and electronic communication for the Director of Asset Delivery and follow up action
- Answering and vetting incoming telephone calls/emails and briefing the Director of Asset Delivery on correspondence and calls received which have been allocated for progress
- To act as a liaison between the Director of Asset Delivery and business directors including the assignment of tasks on behalf of the Director and co-ordination of responses.
- Preparation, co-ordination and tracking of briefing material and draft responses on a wide range of issues for the Director of Asset Delivery.
- Co-ordination of papers for Board and Management Board meetings including production of agenda, preparation of Board papers, production of minutes of meetings and follow up actions.
- Attend with the Director of Asset Delivery as appropriate and provide a secretarial service at internal and external meetings.
- Assist as required the wider Asset Delivery team in general administration activities.
- Availability to support the Executive Team and Board during an MIP on the MEG team including out of normal working hours/holidays/weekends etc.
- Tracking and recording hospitality and gift forms.
- Making cost effective travel and accommodation arrangements for Director of Asset Delivery
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent, at grade C or above (to include Maths and English)
- A minimum of two years' business administration experience including minute taking, diary co-ordination, reporting and general correspondence
- A high level of competence in the use of current IT packages, in particular Outlook/Microsoft Word/PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage own workload making the best use of time and resources
- Maintain a focus on detail and accuracy and produce work of a high quality
- Ability to communicate confidently, clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
- The ability to analyse a range of information, consult effectively with others and draw sound conclusions based on the information available
- The ability to work on own initiative and take personal responsibility for own work
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.