We are delighted to be working in partnership with Wrightbus, Ballymena who are have been at the forefront of transport innovation since 1946 relentlessly pushing the boundaries with their commitment to quality, style and safety.
At Wrightbus, it is never just about getting people from one place to another; it is always about getting the world to a better place. From promoting economic growth to reducing traffic congestion to making transportation more equitable for all. The Wrightbus group is on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under new leadership. And now, with the development of the world's first zero-emissions double deck hydrogen bus, they are on their way to ensuring a brighter future for the next generation.
An excellent PERMANENT opportunity has opened up for a Personal Assistant to CEO. Salary 26k -28k.
Key purpose of the role:
Wrightbus is a fast-moving company which has experienced considerable growth over the last year. We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join our team. You will provide an invaluable contribution to the running of the business by providing the CEO with administrative and secretarial support.
You will be an excellent multi-tasker; the Personal Assistant job role is wide ranging. From project managing, organising diaries, keeping notes and scheduling meetings to setting up conferences and assisting with travel trips, you can expect to enjoy a busy but varied day. You will build solid business partnerships across the business ensuring that you provide a value-added service.
- Act as first point of contact for the CEO for all enquires and requests for information, redirecting and responding as appropriate, and ensuring that all tasks are completed to a high standard.
- Manage the CEO's diary for all internal and external appointments.
- Prepare and format briefing packs, meeting papers, presentations and all other documentation for use in meetings, as well as any external engagements, to deliver clear and impactful presentations.
- Responsible for ensuring the CEO and Directors are aware of action points following a meeting and that they are tracked to ensure completion for the deadline.
- Attend meetings and produce minutes and action points.
- Responsible for the organisations contractual documentation ensuring that it is filed appropriately for future accessibility.
- Assist in issuing documentation relating to a range of contracts.
- Prepare statutory reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Undertake appropriate training to maintain all documentation in accordance with the legislation.
- Maintain trackers in relation to business governance ensuring that they are appropriate and up to date.
- Manage external stakeholder relations to promote a high level of professionalism.
- Prepare, compile and manage documentation for the CEO and Director team as and when required.
- Collate KPI data for weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports. Develop compliance reports to monitor key business requirements / trends.
- Manage and coordinate mailboxes as requested, respond to requests for information and escalate requests requiring action to the appropriate Director.
- Liaise with appropriate staff to arrange meetings with CEO, members of the Director team and other key stakeholders to ensure effective use of time.
- Gather information, compile reports and maintain these to support the activities of the CEO and Director Team.
- Providing comprehensive assistance and act as first point of contact for the CEO.
- Negotiate and schedule the time and tasks of the CEO to enable maximum outputs and best results for the organisation as a whole.
- Ensure that the CEO and Director's are fully briefed and have all relevant papers / materials to fulfil daily duties.
- To act as the conduit between the CEO and the internal and external customers by managing information and the priority of issues.
- Manage financial requests and approvals ensuring spend is within budget and records are fully auditable.
- Management of all administration for CEO.
- Manage workload effectively and assess priorities to meet conflicting deadlines at short notice and under pressure.
- Work collaboratively with others across the business providing cover when others are on leave or absent.
- Assist in the design of development training / communication briefings in areas of best practice to enhance knowledge and skills of employees and management team.
- Ensure that Employee Information Centre and other applicable systems are updated accurately and timely.
- Assist in the updating of policies, procedures, and systems in line with legislative changes and best practice.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for PA tasks.
- Assist in the development of employee engagement activities.
- Support with various projects in line with organisational strategy.
- Collate the quarterly strategy updates and arrange review meetings according.
- Organise personal commitments as and when required for the team of Directors.
- Undertake all duties in line with General Data Protection and utmost level of confidentiality.
- Ensure work is completed to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Ensure that you treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
- Wrightbus is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection based on merit. You are required to adhere to and promote the Equal Opportunities Policy throughout the course of your employment.
- You must maintain high standards of personal accountability.
- You must follow the training received when using any work items Wrightbus has provided.
- You must co-operate with others on health and safety and not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided for their health, safety, or welfare.
- You must take care of your own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what you do (or do not do).
- You must comply with the no smoking policy
Wright bus offer excellent benefits pension scheme, life insurance, and parking