Job Title: Personal Secretary
Location: WHSCT, Gransha
The Client: WHSCT
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a full secretarial support service to the team and other professionals
- Maintain diaries; arrange diary dates, venues, travel arrangements and hospitality. This also includes minutes taking, audio typing and shorthand/notetaking.
- Organise the office and carry out routine secretarial duties which include the development and maintenance of an efficient filing system, brought forward system, mail distribution, photo copying, binding and ensure relevant files are available for meetings.
- Open and record incoming mail and direct correspondence for the team or otherwise deal with routine items. This will include the writing and drafting of routine letters for signature.
- Assist in the production of power point presentations required by department
- Provide administrative support in the production of policies and reports produced within the department.
Hours of work: Full time hours 37.5
- 5 GCSES To include English language and maths or equivalent of higher education standard and one years secretarial experience
- NVQ Level 2 in business administration or equivalent or higher educational standard
- And one years secretarial experience
- Three years secretarial experience
- Ability to manage workload effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Rates of pay £ 10.40
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.