Administrator (Band 3) - Full Time
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Omagh
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service:
- Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
- Maintaining electronic diaries.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Making appointments.
- Filing and file archiving using both paper and electronic filing systems.
Hours of work: Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) to include English Language and Maths or equivalent or higher educational standard and one year's admin experience;
- 2-3 admin experience;
- In addition to one of the above, 6 months experience using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Word is also essential.
- Rates of pay £10.09 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.