Pest Control Technician
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Pest Control Technician on behalf of our client based in Monaghan.
This role involves a lot of independent working and using your own initiative. Being able to manage your own time is essential.
To be considered for the Pest Control technician position you will Ideally have the following;
- Full Irish or UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in dealing with customers & developing good customer relationships
- Strong commitment to delivering customer excellence.
- Strong organisation skills to effectively manage and prioritise workload.
- Good eye for detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Comfortable and able to work at height(s) on and off a ladder
- Good 'hands-on' practical skills for handling tools and equipment
- Basic awareness of Health and Safety and the environment
- A good command of the English language.
- Pest Management User (PMU) number or experience in a similar role is preferable but not essential as training will be provided
- To service existing customers for Pest Control Requirements in Co. Monaghan and surrounding counties
- To fully inspect client's premises for pests, actual or risk of, whilst also determining potential entry points
- To advise the customer both verbally and in writing of maintenance requirements or hygiene/housekeeping issues to help prevent pests entering the building.
- To carry out the correct treatment for pests found, and to advise customer of any pests found or notes as a risk
- To report to clients both verbally and in writing, the work completed and ensure the client is made aware of all risks associated with the recommendations.
- To clean and remove evidence of infestation (e.g., droppings) from a client's premises and dispose of in the appropriate location
- To complete accurate reports on every call, to ensure the client is fully informed of actions carried out on their premises
- To undertake a risk assessment when required and report any issues identified
- To generate sales leads when appropriate and relay any lead information to the sales team by telephone.
- To carry out accurate stock takes, order adequate stock to ensure customers are serviced
- To carry out ad-hoc and any other relevant duties as required
- To maintain a continued high level of customer satisfaction
- To respond within 4 hours to a call from a client by phone and to arrive at their premises within the agreed timescale
- To respond to high dependency calls when required
- To keep the client and the admin staff informed of any delay
- To project a professional image at all times through being clean and well presented
- A competitive yearly salary
- A company van
- All necessary PPE will be provided
- We provide in depth training enabling you to become an expert in Pest Control with industry recognised qualifications