Staffline Recruitment We currently have a vacancy for Pharmacy Assistant to work with our client a leading distributor of medicines to health care facilities around Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to gain invaluable skills & gain experience working in this sector. This role would suit anyone with an interest in pursuing a career in a Pharmacy setting. This role is located in Ballymount, Dublin 12, easily accessible by public transport. This role also offers the candidate the prospect a permanent position after a successful period.
- Pick and assemble orders.
- Operate automated dispensing machine.
- Operate automated checking machine.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be responsible and take ownership of your work.
- Willing to participate in on-going training as required.
- Adhere to agreed standards.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday Full time, Flexible start times.
- Ensuring orders are completed in a timely manner for shipping.
- Working in a safe manner.
- High attention to product detail is required for this role.
- Manual Handling Cert (we can provide free training).
- Eligible to work in Ireland Full time.
- Good degree of literacy is a must.
- Previous Experience a plus.
- Own Transport.
- Live Local to the area.
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman in our Walkinstown Branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.