PI UNDERWRITER | DUBLIN 1 | PERMANENT
Our client who is based in Dublin are searching for a CIP Qualified and experienced Professional Indemnity Underwriter. The successful candidate will have a minimum of one years experience in PI underwriting. You will join an established team coordinating renewal and new business enquiries. This permanent role has an excellent salary and benefits on offer and after an initial three days a week training for the first three months can be remote working environment.
- Provide support to the underwriting manager on all day-to-day issues
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key brokers and clients and other relevant stakeholders
- Proactively support acquisition of new business
- Following the underwriting and pricing knowledge and guidance from the underwriting manager to ensure that the company's underwriting performance commitments are met
- Process all policy documentation and issue in an accurate manner
- Issue all renewal invitations and manage the renewal listing to ensure all risks are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Comply with the laws and regulations that apply to the insurance market including all key regulatory, conduct and risk management requirements and responsibilities
- CIP qualified or Grandfathered in Commercial
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Insurance or Underwriting
- Preferably a minimum of 1 years experience in PI Underwriting
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to attend internal training in Dublin based on role requirements
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.