Plant Maintenance Fitter- Electrical
The Client: Local Public body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
- Carry out daily checks of plant rooms and public facilities to ensure all systems are in good working order and operating satisfactorily.
- Ensure that the pool and water environment are correct, by taking water samples as required and, if necessary, make adjustments to water treatment plant, including backwashing of filters.
- Monitor and maintain electrical equipment within Lagan Valley Leisure Plex. Ensure all Portable Appliance Testing and checks on emergency lighting are up to date and recorded. Ensure adequate stock of lamps, fuses and electrical consumables are available on site.
- Implement the requirements of planned maintenance programme, in the key areas of water filtration, ventilation, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Assist in the monitoring of work and conduct of all casual maintenance staff, engineers, contractors and others whilst in the complex and ensure that they comply with Health & Safety Regulations concerning safe working practises.
- Carry out minor electrical installation work within complex and assist in the preparation of quotations for electrical installations.
- To carry out duties of multi-disciplined team, have a flexible approach to their working arrangements and to undertake such other relevant duties as may from time to time be required.
Hours of work: 37hrs per week
1.1 - Completed a recognised registered apprenticeship in a mechanical or electrical engineering craft (NVQ Level 3, or equivalent)
1.2 - At least 3 years' post apprenticeship relevant experience in the maintenance of mechanical, electrical services installations, plant and equipment.
Experience of the maintenance and servicing of a minimum of two of the following, which should have been gained in a large plant environment.
- Air handling units and associated equipment
- Industrial pumping systems
- Electrical installations
- Plumbing installations
- Water filtration and water treatment systems
Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1.1, they must demonstrate a minimum of 5 years' experience as above.
In Return: Rate of Pay £13.21 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.