Plant Maintenance Fitter
The Client: Local Government body based in Co Down, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be required to assist the Plant Manager in the efficient operation and control of the mechanical and electrical services, together with the maintenance of fabric, fixture and fitting of the complex and its facilities. The post holder will assume other delegated duties appropriate to the post reasonably assigned by management.
Hours of work: 37hrs per week
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
- Completed a recognised registered apprenticeship in a mechanical or plumbing craft (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- At least three years' post apprenticeship relevant experience in the maintenance of mechanical, electrical services installations, plant and equipment
- Experience of the maintenance and servicing of a minimum of two of the following, which should have been gained in a large plant environment
- Air handling units and associated equipment
- Industrial plumbing systems
- Electrical installations
- Plumbing installations
- Water filtration and water treatment systems
Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined above they must demonstrate a minimum of five years' experience as above
In Return: Rate of Pay £12.95 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.