Our client, a leading civil engineering company in the Fermanagh area are seeking to recruit a Plant Manager to join their existing team
- Responsible for all machinery and equipment
- Organising the servicing, testing and repairs of machinery and equipment
- Management and upkeep of the yard
- Control of stock in and out
- Ordering stock
- Liaise with site personnel to organise delivery and maintenance of equipment
- Delivery of machinery and equipment to site
- Must have a valid driving licence for HGV2 vehicle alongside your CPC and Digi Card
- Lorry driving experience essential
- Previous stock management experience essential
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Previous construction experience a distinct advantage
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 40hrs
- Competitive rate of pay
Why use Staffline?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.