Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a Plasterer to join their team.
Rate of Pay: £11.81 per hour
- To contribute, to the provision of a modern, professional and responsive service to support NIHE business delivery by providing a plastering service in Housing Executive properties while upholding safety guidelines and complying with all applicable Codes and Regulations in line with our vision and values.
- To undertake all plastering work associated with the maintenance and refurbishment of Housing Executive stock / buildings
- Carry out all preparation work prior to applying wet finishes.
- Re-boarding and over-boarding, dry-lining.
- Applying wet finishes to walls and ceilings, chimneys, gable walls etc. at high level.
- Applying outdoor render.
- Floor and wall tiling
- Renewing and repairs to concrete ramps / steps etc. and fitting handrails.
- To carry out minor work outside their trade where required for operational purposes
Candidates must be Access NI cleared prior to taking up appointment.
Full job spec available on request
Please note this post will close on the 18th September at 11am
- Have successfully completed an apprenticeship in plastering (either time served or skills based).
- Have a minimum of one year's relevant* post apprenticeship experience working in a plastering environment.
*Relevant experience will be interpreted as working as a plasterer on improvement or maintenance of properties.
- Can demonstrate practical knowledge and understanding of current Health and Safety requirements and legislation in a maintenance/repair environment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.