Postroom Supervisor | Dublin City Centre | Permanent |
POSTROOM SUPERVISOR | DUBLIN CITY CENTRE | PERMANENT
Our client who is based in Dublin City Centre is searching for a Mailroom Supervisor to join their facilities team on a permanent basis. This team member will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance on the corporate site offices. They will be responsible for the day to day co-ordination and delivery of all post and complete admin duties along with the facilities team.
- Preparation, coordination, recording and distribution of all post and deliveries on site
- Provide assistance and general office admin duties for the Facilities Team
- Manage and monitor stationery requirements
- Previous experience working in a mailroom required
- Computer skills including Microsoft packages Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge and understanding of procedures and processes within Facilities Management including Health and Safety and Incident Management
- A strong team player and an ability to multi-task
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland with branches located in Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.