PR and Digital Communications Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a PR and Digital Communications Manager for a company in the leisure and tourism industry. The PR and Digital Communications Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation, management and evaluation of the PR and communications strategy and operational plans, leading to the achievement of set targets and KPI's, promoting Belfast as a top European tourism destination for business, leisure and cruise.
- Responsible for the pan-organisation coordination and delivery of excellent, relevant and professional information, publicity services and local and national media management services.
- Responsible for the coordination of a full range of on-line and off-line PR activities and external PR and communications services for company and partner and sponsor organisations as appropriate, including media relations, social media, stakeholder engagement, email marketing and website management.
- Coordinate PR activity schedules and action plans in consultation with Head of Marketing and Communications and senior management team, ensuring timely and continuous flow of published and broadcast positive coverage supporting the aims and objectives of the marketing and business plans.
- Develop, implement and evaluate integrated public relations campaigns aimed at improving awareness of Belfast as a city break, day trip, and cruise and business destination across key markets and channels.
- Develop and manage media relations with local, national and international journalists and travel writers, ensuring that they are regularly updated with appropriate content about Belfast and the wider region's new and developing products and themes.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Campaigns Manager, and the Web and Digital Manager in the development of appropriate content, assets and copy for offline and online marketing channels.
- Communicating and securing promotional and experiential packages from company's partners for publicity and other consumer facing promotional platforms which include competitions, sales promotions, web-based and digital promotions.
- Deputise for the Head of Marketing and Communications as required and to represent company at appropriate events and meetings; and develop and deliver industry and organisation presentations and updates as required.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3 years communications / PR campaigns management experience that has led to successful outcomes
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent
- Experience of strategic communications development, planning and implementation
- Demonstrated ability and track record of meeting set targets and KPIs
- Press and media communications management experience to deliver effective comms & PR (print and digital)
- Proven media relationship management experience
- Experience of managing marketing and PR agencies
- Experience of delivering presentations to external audiences
- Experience of scripting press releases, speech writing and other communications copy
- Experience of budgetary control and financial planning
- Experience of evaluating media and PR campaigns
- Experience of web content management systems and digital e-communications, to include email marketing and social media
- Post graduate diploma in a relevant discipline such as marketing, communications or public relations
- 5 years communications and PR management experience.
- Knowledge of Belfast as a tourism destination.
- Demonstrated ability to manage reputation and brand
- Experience of managing resources - staff and financial
The successful PR and Digital Communications Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The PR and Digital Communications Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.