Staffline Recruitment are recruiting for a Pre-Sales Consultant on behalf of a global technology company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company.
- Responsible for Pre Sales Bid Management activities responding to RFP/RFI/RFQ's within IT Infrastructure Services domain
- Work with Sales to understand customer requirements and work closely to device a win strategy
- Work with Marketing teams to understand latest offering's, market place trends and positioning in the market place
- Project manage the bid life cycle with effective communication and risk management plans
- Lead/Participate in Solutioning/Sizing/Business Case/Pricing activities
- Working with specific technology/product management/finance/delivery team
- Prepare Bid trackers with stake holders mapping, timelines, key deliverables
- Develop vertical specific infrastructure offerings/solutions and supporting collateral
- Updating/Developing Industrialized (reusable) components
- Lead/Participate in Due Diligence/Customer Meetings/Solution Defence
- Managing Client Visits
- Ensuring that all stakeholders involved in a bid deliver solution/deliverables as per overall bid strategy and are abreast with changing requirements
- Remain up to date with changing IT Infrastructure offerings
- Create very good Solution documents and Solution collaterals with compelling solution documents and creative presentation decks
- Participate in Solution Defence presentations, Orals and Due Diligence Workshops
- Participate in Contracting exercise as needed
- Any other duties role may involve
- MBA/ PGDM from Tier 1/2 school OR relevant exposure/experience would be considered
- Experience of having worked in IT Technology firms will be preferred
- Experience with Infrastructure Presales and solutions preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic
- Good hold on accounting and financials with Excel
- Previous experience in Cloud Computing, Automation and Machine Learning will be a plus
- Career bend towards Solutions and Sales
- Ability to Program Manage Large Sales cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Creative, Outspoken and a Go-getter Attitude
- Established academic and previous job record
The successful Pre-Sales Consultant will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Bonus.
The Pre-Sales Consultant role will be based Watford.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.