The Client:Leading Manufacturer producing components for some of the world's most-respected brands.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for the safe use of Compression Moulding Presses, their associated tools and equipment required to press moulded products.
- Ensure correct PPE is always worn
- Report Hazards, Near Misses and accidents in the area.
- Report any unsafe practices in the are to Supervisor
- Completion of related equipment data records.
- Ensure chemicals are always stored in chemical cabinets provided.
- Follow defined quality checks
- Follow MPS provided mould items.
- Weigh/mix raw materials ( LPMC, glass fibre, resins,catalysts etc) and record on the production record sheets of amount used.
- Ensure non-conforming parts are logged on non-conformance sheets of amounts used
- Complete necessary paperwork, part stampinng to ensure trecebility of parts
- Ensure schedule board is updated at the end of the shift highlighting shift performance
- Report faults to maintanance to minimize downtime
- Ensure production schedules are adhere to
- Report issues to Supervisor if daily target not achieved
- Ensure orders are completed to dispatch schedules
- Ensure good 5s housekeeping in the area
- Ensure all waste disposed into the bins provided
- Ensure attendance of daily huddles
- Ensure cleaning equipment is available
Hours of work: Day Shift 07.00/15.00 Evening Shift 15.00/23.00 Night Shift 23.00/07.00
- Rates of pay £8.91 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.