Preventative Maintenance Manager
Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Preventative Maintenance Engineer at their site on the border Co Fermanagh and Co Cavan.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of the larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Preventative Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to
- Focus on condition monitoring, preventative and predictive maintenance activity.
- Duties will include continuous vibration and equipment wear monitoring, trending of ceramic wear performance, use of thermal imaging equipment in all areas of plant to predict breakdown hotspots in advance of outage.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 4pm
- 42hrs per week
The successful, Preventative Maintenance Engineer will possess the following
- HND/Level 4 (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical discipline is essential
- Strong technical background, ideally in both mechanical and electrical discipline
- Competency in preparing reports for management
- Proactive in fault finding and thrive on finding solutions and improvements to problems and deliver the highest quality repairs on all equipment requiring attention and contribute to the overall plant reliability
- Excellent salary
- Bonus after 6 months
- Free parking
- Pension and life cover
- Health care
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by clicking the button and applying with your up to date CV