Pricing Analyst Required ASAP
An opportunity exists for a full time Pricing Analyst to join our client's state of the art plant in Campsie, Derry
- Reporting to the Pricing Manager, the Pricing Analyst shall develop and provide product costing and selling price guidance, act as an interface between Finance, Sales and Customer Service in the provision of relevant information, analysis and reporting pertaining to product pricing and profitability
- Create quotations for new product requests within our flexible and rigid business
- Create calculation files for items not covered by our current quote systems.
- Create and maintain selling price records on SAP, provide price lists when required to customer service and sales managers
- Develop / Update Price Management Programs when required that will track the cost movement of Resin, Paper, Foil and Tyvek within a SKU.
- Calculate new prices, update price records and forward the updated price list to the sales manager for communication to the customer.
- Run mass price updates. Calculate new pricing for items affected by material cost movements. Email price lists to customers, update price records / orders on SAP.
- Work with management / sales managers on price proposals to retain current business.
- Provide reports on sales and margin when requested.
- Suggest, create and develop systems that are seen to be an aid to management.
- Provide any Ad-Hoc reports requested by management.
- Advance the data analytics practices and processes with our client.
- University degree/ Third Level Qualification with emphasis in financial or technical subject matter that could include, but is not limited to, finance, cost accounting or statistical analysis.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- 2-4 years' work experience post university highly desired
- Strong Emotional Intelligence
- Team Orientation
- High degree of accountability
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve analytically
- Financially Analytic
Benefits: Life insurance, 33 holidays (34 after 2 years' service), Health shield Health Cash Plan, Annual Bonus, Private Healthcare & Inspire Mental Health support service.
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in either of these roles please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.