My client based in Greenogue Co Dubin are recruiting a print finisher.
- Complete binding processes for books and other printed media using specialized equipment and machinery along with manual work such as cutting, folding, gluing and sewing
- Experience of Guillotine operation, folding machines, booklet makers and all other print finishing equipment.
- Read work orders from customers to understand overall project goals and requirements, and translate instructions to develop workflow and set up machinery specifications properly
- Inspect collated, stitched or unbound product samples to determine overall quality and find defects, recommend necessary changes to the binding and finishing process and follow up with customers as needed
- Clean and inspect machinery frequently, and add lubrication, make adjustments and complete minor repairs as necessary to ensure optimal performance and safe operation
- Collect, package and prepare completed books and deliverables according to standard protocols, and complete final quality check to ensure items meet customer requirements.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of bindery and finish work, including cutting, folding and operating machinery
- Experience of Guillotine operation, folding machines, booklet makers and all other print finishing equipment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Hours of Work and Remuneration
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm Friday 8.30am to 2.00pm
- Hourly rate €16.00 per hour